Know Our Dynamic Women Doctor Team
September 2018 – September 2019 MSc in Human Clinical Embryology and Assisted Conception from University of Dundee, under Dr. Christopher L. R. Barratt and Dr. Vanessa Kay.
September 2009 - March 2014 From Subharti Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
May 2014 - March 2015 From Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi, India
Summary of Qualification:
Experience working in healthcare setting providing direct care to patients. Honest, dependable, organized, dedicated to provide the highest quality of service at all times, take active participation in everything that happens in any tasks at hand. I am attentive to detail, have considerable understanding of how to converse with people, and ensure that all processes are carried out as efficient as possible in every field I work in.
As a part of clinical embryology training, I am well versed with following techniques:
- Semen analysis
- Semen processing (as part of Intra Uterine Insemination)
- Sperm freezing
- I have worked as a Junior Resident Doctor in Department of Neurosurgery in B. L. Kapur Super Speciality Hospital, Karol Bagh, Delhi, India- For a period of 14 months.
- Worked as a volunteer for an NGO, ‘Make a wish’, for a period of 4 months in Delhi, India
- Worked as an RMO (Resident Medical Officer) in Max Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi, India- From November 2017 to July 2018.
- Runner up in 26 th IAP Pediatric Quiz for Undergraduates 2013
- Certificate of Honor for Best Performance – by Physiological Society, Subharti Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Best Junior Resident - by B. L. Kapur Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, India
Attended conferences/talks in my post-graduation period
- Microfluidics and Sperm Selection by Dr. Halil Ruso.
- Quality and Risk Management in the IVF Laboratory by Dr. Sharon Mortimer and Dr. David Mortimer (University of Calgary, Canada).
- ‘To Treat Or Not To Treat – Who Should Have Assisted Reproduction and Who Should Decide?' by Dr. Sue Avery (Director of Birmingham Women’s Fertility Centre).
- ‘40 years in IVF', a Progress Educational Trust event in Edinburgh.
- ‘Identifying high quality gametes and embryos for ART, Developing and running a successful ART lab service that also drives research and How doo you balance ART and Research as a Career’ by Professor Denny Sakkas (Physician Boston IVF).
- ‘Novel Techniques for Assessing Human Sperm Function’ by Dr. Elizabeth Bromfield (Faculty of Science at University of Newcastle, Australia).
- Talk by Professor Charles Kingsland.
- Talk by Professor Colin Duncan (University of Edinburgh).