Ask the Experts
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
If you have been trying to conceive for a while and observed that timed intercourse is not effective, then visit Mediworld Fertility.
Mediworld Fertility is a recognized IUI clinic in Delhi where your dreams of expanding your family can come true. IUI is a fertility treatment that involves artificial insemination. In this process, motile sperm is injected into the female body to provide them with the joy of parenthood.
We are here to help you at every stage of the treatment.
To ensure that your journey of parenthood begins in a hassle-free manner, we have a large team of experts.
- Fertility specialists
- Counseling professionals
- Life coaches
You will be in professional care when you choose the Mediworld Fertility IUI treatment center in Delhi. Book an appointment now to get a quick understanding of what is IUI and if it is a suitable option for you.
Why IUI is suggested?
You may require IUI due to the following conditions:
- Endometriosis: IUI helps in the production of healthy eggs
- Cervical problems: IUI helps in placing sperm directly in the uterus avoiding all cervical issues like scarring and mucosa production
- Male infertility: IUI is the best solution for low sperm count issues
- Donor sperm: IUI is a non-invasive method used when donor sperm is required
- Unexplained infertility: IUI is also a suitable option to induce ovulatory functions
The best IUI treatment in Delhi to have a healthy baby
Sometimes timed intercourse doesn’t work due to the lack of the required semen parameters, in such cases, IUI is recommended.
To put it simply, you can explore the option of IUI if male partner problems are affecting your chances of getting pregnant. To help you understand the technique here is a step-wise description of IUI fertility treatment.
STEP 1: Consultation
Before the treatment begins you get a consultation session with our counselors and fertility specialists.
STEP 2: Tests and Scans
Blood tests and a variety of scans are performed to assess your hormonal levels.
STEP 3: Follow up consultation
Based on the test results, a personalized IUI treatment plan is devised for you.
STEP 4: Screening and semen analysis
Hysterosalpingogram and semen analysis are performed to ensure that sperm count is sufficient for ovulation.
STEP 5: Ovary stimulation
Hormonal injections are given to stimulate ovaries for healthy egg development.
STEP 6: Sample collection
A semen sample is taken from the male partner.
STEP 7: Sperm wash and selection
Best quality sperm is selected after analysis and microfluidics of the collected semen.
STEP 8: Insemination
On the day of ovulation, sperm is injected into the uterus during a 5-10 minutes procedure.
STEP 9: HCG test
Two weeks after the IU process a test is performed to confirm pregnancy.
Apart from a little cramping, there are no complications associated with IUI. It is a low-tech and straightforward process to experience the joy of parenthood. So schedule a consultation now to begin your pregnancy journey.
IUI treatment at an unbeatable cost in Delhi
Mediworld Fertility is considered one of the top fertility treatments in India. IUI is a straightforward process, therefore we don’t charge exceptionally high for the treatment.
The base price is around 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh, additional treatments may vary the final cost of the infertility treatment.
IUI has the best chance of getting pregnant. So don’t miss out on the opportunity as we are providing the treatment at easy and affordable pricing plans.
What makes Mediworld facility the best hospital for IUI treatment in Delhi?
Mediworld Fertility is known for its quality care. The decades of experience of our fertility specialists and a world-class infrastructure helped us to deliver the best IUI treatment in Delhi.
Couples from across the country come to the capital city to consult with our panel of fertility experts.
Here is why Mediworld Fertility has become a highly recommended name among couples who want a little piece of heaven in their arms.
- We care for your hopes and dreams and value the trust you put into our panel of fertility specialists.
- We go above and beyond to make sure that your parental aspirations are fulfilled sooner.
- We provide the utmost care and the latest facility to make sure that even couples with unexplained fertility can go back with a broad smile.
- Your happiness matters the most to us. Therefore, Mediworld Fertility offers the most competitive IUI charges in Delhi.
Things you must know about IUI
Being physically fit is not the only requirement to have a healthy baby. Before you even plan to seek infertility treatment, ensure that you and your partner are mentally ready for the procedure.
Pregnancy outcomes drastically affect by stress. Seek help and consult with life coaches if you have any concerns or uncertainty about the treatment.
Here are a few pointers that might be helpful for you during IUI:
- Moderate exercise is recommended, try to stay active.
- Maintain a healthy sleep cycle, 8 hours of rest is recommended.
- Have a balanced diet, include vitamins in your diet
- Stay calm, positive and have faith in the fertility specialist
- Avoid alcohol and smoking, it affects ovulation
- Cut back on caffeine, it is also bad for your reproductive health
For the best semen sample avoid ejaculation at least 2-3 days prior to the procedure
Need to talk to an IUI specialist in Delhi?
Searching for the best IUI center in Delhi? Come and visit Mediworld Fertility once. The utmost care and support you can get here is certainly the best in Delhi.
More about IUI
- How to get IUI treatment?
To undergo the process of artificial insemination, you need to talk to a fertility specialist. At Mediworld Fertility you get the required support and expert counseling. Moreover, our care is backed with the latest technology to get precise results of sperm analysis and fertility rate.
- Who can get IUI treatment?
IUI is best suited in the case of male infertility. In addition to this, this fertility treatment is suggested for those who have semen allergy, ovulation disorder, cervical factor infertility, or endometriosis-related infertility.
- IUI treatment success rate in India
IUI is a boon for women with fertile eggs and healthy fallopian tubes. In other words, women who are 40 years or younger and suffering from unexplained pregnancy can try this wonderful treatment which has more than a 95% success rate in four cycles.
- IUI doctors near me
You can count on the senior fertility specialists and world-class care and support provided at Mediworld Fertility.