Ask the Experts
Mediworld Fertility: The Best Laparoscopy Fertility Centre
The key to successful infertility treatment is the right diagnosis.
At Mediworld Fertility, you get expert guidance and care from infertility specialists. Our panel can go above and beyond to find out the root cause of infertility and therefore we recommend Laparoscopy.
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure to diagnose the malfunction in a women’s reproductive system. Your dream of parenthood can be fulfilled if your doctors are able to understand the root cause of infertility.
- Keyhole surgery on the abdomen
- Thorough diagnosis of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Less pain, faster recovery and shorter hospital stay
Laparoscopy surgery is recommended to conduct the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Schedule an appointment now to increase your chances of conceiving with laparoscopy.
Benefits of laparoscopy in fertility treatment
When usual tests cannot detect the underlying reason for infertility a surgical procedure is beneficial to look at the organs and find out the issues.
Indeed it feels overwhelming and devastating when an IVF cycle. Therefore, it is recommended to rule out all the possibilities of infertility. Laparoscopy is recommended for infertile couples because:
- Your chances of getting pregnant can be increased
- Anatomical abnormalities can be diagnosed correctly
- The surgery provides dual benefits of diagnosis and treatment
- Laparoscopy is beneficial in the treatment of a variety of conditions
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine adhesions
We tend to think about large open wounds when we hear the word ‘surgery’. No need to panic about laparoscopy, because it is a minimally invasive painless surgery. It can treat a variety of abnormalities and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Consult with our fertility specialists right now and schedule an appointment for a thorough evaluation.
When does laparoscopy IVF treatment is recommended?
A basic fertility evaluation doesn’t guarantee the success of the IVF cycle. Therefore, it is recommended to opt for the surgical procedure to diagnose the underlying problem.
Laparoscopy surgery can fill your heart with joy in the following anatomic abnormalities:
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Scar tissues
- Lining outside the uterus
- Ovarian cysts
If you are willing to get IVF treatment, it is recommended to first go for a laparoscopy and improve the chances of getting pregnant. Talk to our fertility specialists to discuss your eligibility for laparoscopy.
What involves in laparoscopy endometriosis infertility treatment?
Endometriosis is a disorder in which the uterus lining tissues grow outside the uterus. In such a condition or a similar abnormality in the reproductive system, you cannot get pregnant no matter how expensive treatment you get.
Mediworld Fertility Clinic has the most experienced doctors to offer IVF and IUI laparoscopy treatment. Here is what you need to know about the laparoscopy surgery procedure.
- Examination: It is known as keyhole surgery because a small incision is made on the abdomen. The abdomen is dilated by injected gas in the abdomen. Later an instrument called the laparoscope is inserted into the body to examine the organ.
- Treatment: The diagnosis is followed by treatment of the abnormality found. Another incision is made to perform the surgery and remove the scars, fibroids, or tissues that resulted in infertility.
- Recovery: After a few hours of observation and the patient can go home. Recovery is smooth as the surgery is minimally invasive. Slight pain and discomfort are normal for a few days.
Laparoscopy is a painless and straightforward surgery. The recovery period is short and the chances of complications are minimal. In rare cases, the risk of infection occurs in the bladder, incision site or abdominal wall.
Consult with our fertility counsellors if you want to learn more about the surgical procedure and the recovery process.
What makes Mediworld the best laparoscopy fertility clinic?
Fertility specialists at Mediworld Fertility are trusted by thousands of couples across the nation. We value integrity and only recommend the most appropriate treatment. Therefore, if you want to opt for laparoscopy, Mediworld Fertility is the best choice.
- Most genuine recommendations for surgeries and evaluations
- World-class infrastructure and care from the most experienced doctors
- Thorough counseling to be physically and mentally prepared for the surgery
- Pay only for the most necessary treatments and save a lot
How much does the laparoscopy Cost in Delhi?
The cost of laparoscopy for infertility varies for everyone.
The surgical procedure not just includes diagnosis but is also conducted to treat the identified abnormalities. Therefore, it is difficult to provide an exact estimate for the procedure.
On average, the laparoscopy for infertility cost can fall anywhere between INR 10,000 to 40,000. However, the price depends on various factors, such as:
- Medical history
- Your overall health
- Type of treatment
- Insurance coverage
Schedule a consultation to gain more insight into the price breakdown for fertility treatment after laparoscopy.
Things you must know about Laparoscopy treatment?
Here is some useful information to help you prepare for laparoscopy surgery.
- Recovery: The duration of hospital stay can be between a few hours to a few days, depending on the type of intervention and treatment you get.
- Appetite: Changes in appetite are normal when you undergo surgery, there is nothing to worry about.
- Sleep: It is recommended to sleep on your back or sides for a few weeks to let the incisions heal faster. Scar stress can be managed easily by keeping the skin hydrated and avoiding sun exposure.
- Clothing: The recovery process is pretty smooth, still loose and comfortable clothing is recommended for a few days.
- Menstruation: Based on the treatment, the intensity of pain during your periods can change. For some, periods will be less painful than before, whereas it is normal if the period comes with intense pain after the surgery.
Intercourse: The surgical procedure involves the reproductive system but it is conducted by inserting instruments through the abdomen. Hence, nothing to worry about laparoscopy and its negative impact on the genitals or intercourse.
FAQs laparoscopy IVF treatment
Is laparoscopy necessary before IVF, IUI and other infertility treatments?
The outcome of infertility treatment can be in your favour if the doctors can diagnose the root cause of infertility. Laparoscopy is considered beneficial for patients with past failed IVF cycles.
Is laparoscopy surgery safe?
It is a safe and minimally invasive surgery with absolutely no risk of complications or side effects.
How long is the recovery time?
Slight pain and discomfort can be observed. It can be managed easily with pain medications. Hospitalization is not required in laparoscopy. After a few hours of observation, the patient is discharged and can return to normal activities once the symptoms of discomfort go away.
Are camera interventions necessary?
The camera allows the surgeon to be more precise and perform the surgery for the best outcome. The visualization is made possible through a small incision, which is made under the effect of general anaesthesia. So no need to worry about pain or discomfort.
Mediworld Fertility is the best laparoscopy fertility centre in Delhi. You would get specialized care and world-class infrastructure.
Contact now to improve your chance of holding a little miracle in your arms.